Nov 18, 2009

A Love Letter to Johnny

I heard the best news today.

My dear boyfriend Johnny Depp has once again been deemed the Sexiest Man Alive!

Woot woot!

I mean, is this really a surprise? He should win every year.









Oh what I would give to be that guitar on Johnny's lap right now.







What? Was that outloud?


Sorry - I can't help myself I mean....really....
Dear Johnny,
You stole my heart nearly 10 years ago. I love you for the bad boy you used to be, and for the cute dad you are now. I love you for owning your own island and for always playing unique and crazy characters. I love you for the "rebel" you still are. I also find you incredibly sexy, in a dirty way. Dirty as in "you haven't had a shower for a week". But I still love you. Always have, always will. You will always be my #1 on the top 5.

Love,

Becky



This leads me to another topic. The top 5. This is very important. You should establish yours. Here is my current top 5.

1. Johhny - obviously.


2. Daniel Craig - seriously. The picture of him in his swimsuit was too obvious. This is hot.


3. George Clooney - next to Johnny, the longest standing top 5er.


4. Clive Owen - maybe it's the accent? Rarrrrr!

5. Robert Downey Jr. - the real "bad boy" of the list. I love him. What can I say?


Ok, who is your top 5? Also, I would like to apologize to my dear Seth if he happens to read this (he probably won't). This list in no way diminishes my love for you babe. Just sayin... You are my real #1 (cheesy?)



7 comments:

  1. I'll be honest...I only have a top three. But there is definitely five guys' worth of attraction there.

    #1 Dave Annable - seriously one of the best looking guys on the planet

    #2 Leo Dicaprio - he's been my main man for a LONG time

    #3 Ryan Gosling - just plain yummy

    Leo and Ryan currently have interchangeable rankings on my list, but Dave is my #1. You must see him at least once on Brothers and Sisters. You will be forever changed, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my yummy. Yes Johnny is a very sexy one. I think Gerard Butler is in my top 5 right now. The accents are wonderful things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny,

    I had to look up Dave Annable. And yes, he is hot. I have also always loved Leo. Ryan Gosling doesn't do it for me much though, I have to say.

    Krista,

    Gerard is hot, but he talks sideways out of his mouth and it weirds me out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is quite possibly the best blog post EVER. Mmmmmmm.....Johnny! Let's have an artichoke night to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your Top 5. I would have to think on it - and it would take more time than what I have right now as I type away at the computer - in between jumping up and down to make sure Lex isn't off destroying something else.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only have 2:

    #1- Ryan Reynolds
    #2- Mark Walberg

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mark Walberg is like 4 feet tall Maggie!

    Were you a fan of Markie Mark and the Funky Bunch!? :) Love it.

    ReplyDelete