May 18, 2011

May 12th, 2011

Here we are again, my 12X12 for May. While this may not be an exciting blog post, I think this will be a really fun thing to look back on in a few years. So I am excited about that at least!


1. Yard work! We decided to hire a guy to help fix up our yard. It's coming along although Seth has had to redo about 1/2 of the work.



2. Biking day! I rode 20 miles tonight. 80 more to go and I have my century ride. Ugh...


3. I love Spring. I love biking in the spring because I get to ride through sites like this!


4. Old Make-A-Wish friends. It was so good to see these cute girls!



5. I rode to Make-A-Wish to hear about their new Urban Challenge event. I miss that place. I hope the ghost children were happy to see me. Even if I was in spandex.




6. More views from my bike ride. I couldn't get enough!



7. Krachel & Lex, who is getting so big. Love them.



8. Yes I wear a shower cap sometimes. And yes it is a panda bear.



9. Thursday = Costa Vida day at KUER. And by KUER I mean "Nastaran and I"




10. I bought these adorable file folders. Sometimes a girl needs something that isn't "manilla"



11. Me recording a spot for the radio. I am still not used to hearing myself on the radio while driving home, sitting in my office, etc.



12. Today was a big day. Today will go down in infamy as the day that I demoted Johnny to my #2 spot. Welcome boyfriend Jon Hamm to #1.









2 comments:

  1. I think I can speak for Cafe Rio and myself when I say.. We feel betrayed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA. Demoted to #2? Does he know about it yet or are you waiting for Johnny to read about it on FB?

    ReplyDelete