Mar 13, 2011

March 12th

It's the time again. I once again documented a day in my life on the 12th of March. I tried out this new iPhone app for my pictures this month. I think they are kind of interesting. Here we go:

#1- I had a chance to see my little sister Michelle sing at a church event, unexpectedly. What a gorgeous voice this girl has. Gorgeous voice, gorgeous girl.

#2 - Another really ugly picture of me and Timms - at a bowling alley. I think this is hilarious.

#3 - Seth enjoying his last few bites of Indian food. The Indian food that had us all in a food coma afterward.

#4 - A slightly less ugly picture of me and Timms. She was an event planner pro at her Big Brothers Big Sisters Event. Way to go Beef!

#5 - Spring shopping! As the seasons change my desire for new clothes comes out in full force. I spent a small fortune at Ann Taylor. I'm in love with this dress but resisted it. Until next pay check that is. :)

#6 - The first signs of spring in my yard. This makes me so happy. The large amount of work that will soon be upon Seth & I because of spring doesn't make me so happy.

#7 - Today I read a lot. This book is about Catherine de Medici. Fascinating. I love historical fiction! Next on my list "Great Expectations." Ugh - damn you book club!

#8 - My friend Jake bowling at the above fundraiser. Our team raised I believe $600 or so - go team! Thanks to everyone that donated!

#9 - Typical snack for Becky: pickles, popcorn and Diet Coke. I even drink the pickle juice. Yum!

#10 - James sipping his Mango Lassi at Katmandu. Seriously the greatest drink ever.

#11 - Lamb Momos. Not my meat of choice but these were pretty good anyways!

#12 - Seth and I in a rare decent picture of the two of us.

3 comments:

  1. I want you to make your grid bigger so I can see the pics better! BTW, I wanted to tell you to please DON'T stop posting about Oscar on FB... I was just venting and wishing that my kids were as docile and good as him! My kids are great and I know they are loved, they just are a lot of work and don't I know that better than anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Jenna - only because I am used to reading fluff! I got to page 28 last night though. I'm on my way!

    ReplyDelete