Feb 24, 2012

February 12th -Lets Pretend

Well February 12th came and went and I didn't do my 12 pictures. I think having a 5 day old baby was excuse enough to forget right? Well I finally feel like I have my feet under me. I am able to function (take a shower) so I figure I would do this a bit late. So here is my "pretend" February 12th in 12 pictures. They are a bit Millie heavy but what do you expect right?

1. We spent the early afternoon at Grandma Patty's house. As soon as we got there we had a blow out. She was too cute just relaxing on her changing pad - happy as can be.

2. Aunt Kathryne and cousin Oscar joined us. In true Oscar form he showed up fully costumed in a pirate hat, cape, skeleton gloves and a sword. That afternoon while playing with his golf clubs he informed me that "Some pirates like to golf. Not all, just some." Love that kid. He didn't want his picture taken so this is an action shot - hence why it is blurry.

3. On today's agenda - Midnight in Paris. One of my absolute favorite movies last year. If you haven't seen it you should. It's brilliant.

4. Sometimes I just can't get enough of this sweet little girl!
5. Later it was off to Grandma Bills' house! She was so happy to love her baby.
6. Oh Millie is at Grandma Bills!? I guess Aunt Keri better stop by for some loves....

7. And Great Grandma better come over too! Man this baby is one popular kid!

8. Mom gave me my birthday presents a day early. Love my new owl cookie jar!

9. Sometimes it is just so hard to be a baby!

10. Daddy is finally home! The best part of the day!


11. Delicious beef stew from Ashley for dinner tonight. Yum! It's been a long time since I have had to cook. We are so lucky to have such a great support system.

12. Finally some rest time for Millie so Dad and Mom can watch Top Chef. She seems to like it too.



2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures! The expression on Millie's face in that "blow out" picture looks just like her mommy! Precious.

    ReplyDelete