Dec 21, 2009

Monday Tidbits

Today I don't have a "theme" to discuss in my blog. I do however - have a lot on my mind. So here goes nothing.

First off - Dexter. For a couple weeks now I have been hearing a lot of buzz on facebook about the season 4 finale. Um - seriously. I can't even go there.


It was the most traumatic season finale I have ever seen. Seth and I both were emotional....itwas such a surprise! Don't mock me for being emotional. I have watches these characters for what 18-20 hours of my life?

I won't give it away because I am going to demand that you all watch this series. Best drama on TV. It's a miracle that I was able to fall asleep after that. I should have watched a Disney movie or something just so I wasn't so damn creeped out. It's amazing that I didn't have murder nightmares about this show. That's how good it was.


I'll tell you what I DID have a nightmare about last night.








THIS GUY...



Ugh. Glenn Beck - go away. I don't want to hear about you, dream about you, see you...ever again. Seriously - ever again.

The best part about the dream is that I was supposed to be on his show. And I kept thinking to myself, "Just try to be nice, just try to be nice!"

On another note - Seth and I are definitely moving.

It's true....
All of our Utah options didn't pan out. We are still waiting for a final word on a possible residency program in Boston...


There is a slight chance for a position in Boise...



But for now it looks like we are landing in Tacoma! Which makes me very happy and excited. Because I am going to finally get to live in the NorthWest AND become an awesome sea kayaker.



Seth won't be moving until mid-February. I won't be moving until the end of March. I told my work that I would stay through our gala. I love the gala - it's my favorite event - but a TON of work. I can't leave them in February. That would make me the meanest person alive.

Finally - It's Christmas time!

I am so happy that Christmas is this week. I love it. I can't wait to give everyone their gifts. I can't wait to spend time with family. I can't wait to eat lots of yummy food! I can't wait to see good movies...

A movie with my #5 boyfriend Robert Downey Jr? Yes please!


Nine!? Yes yes yes! I loves me a good movie musical.

Finally - Timms is coming home for the holidays! So is Emily! I am so happy!





Overall I would have to say - it's going to be a VERY good week.
Happy holidays everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Just in case you were wondering, I put your names in a vampire name generator and if you ever become a blood sucker, your name is:
    Moll Lake - Thief of the Nosferat.
    Seth is:
    Aelfric Lake - Thief of Bats and Shadows.

    ReplyDelete