Jun 14, 2012

June 12th

On the 12th of every month I take 12 pictures to document my day.  Here's June 12th, 2012.

1. Story time with Ris.  Ris is our new nanny.  Today I was running a bit late getting ready. It was nice to have her here to keep Millie busy while I attempted to get out the door on time.


2. Boy do I miss the days when all I had to take with me when I left the house was my purse.  I am the "bag lady". You can't even see my bag with my breast pump in the car because it's black.


3. I had a container full of 2 cups of milk in my bag - for some cereal.  When I got to work the container tipped and spilled all over my desk.  My files were soaked.  I was pissed.  Here's my attempt to dry out my stuff.


4. As a University employee we have the option to participate in some health tests in order to get cheaper monthly insurance.  This was my day for a couple of tests. Really cool actually.  Here I am testing my Resting Metabolic Rate.  Turns out breastfeeding is amazing.  I currently need 2450 calories a day - just to maintain.  What!?  I know!  Yes please!  This doesn't even count what I need if I exercise.


5.  The second test was a  body fat percentage test.  I got to sit in this spaceship looking chamber.


6. I just kept staring at this poster hanging next to the spaceship and praying I at least made it into the "Moderately Lean" category. I did.  Barely.  Not too bad for only being 4 months after baby. Still not great.



7. I count down the time when I can get home and play with my baby girl.  Man she is getting so pretty!

8. Millie is getting really good at her tummy time!



9. Daddy's home!  Yeah! 



10.  Poor Millie had some shots yesterday.  She was not feeling well tonight.  We thought a bath would help with her fever. 

11. Man I love snuggling her up after bath time!



12. Bed time for mom!  Too bad I have to freaking pump first.  At least I have "The Great Gatsby" to keep me company.





No comments:

Post a Comment