Apr 22, 2011

April 12th

Here we are again - my day on April 12th. Big shout out my sweet friend Meili - who is now busy trying to stay sane and rested with her 2nd kiddo. Yet she still made the time to put my pictures in a grid for me. So nice of her. Love you girl!

1. Tristin, my adorable coworker. Telling us all about how she is in loooooove with a new boy. It was so great to see her glowing. Ah, to be newly in love. :)




2. David Sedaris came to town and I had the luxury of assigning seats for 172 people. Good times! He was hilarious but the ticketing was kind of a pain.



3. Another part of my work day, picking up tickets from beautiful Red Butte Garden. They have a great summer concert line up this year. FYI.




4. The famouse "on-air" clock at KUER. This was the first 12x12 I was able to do at work and I wish it would have been a bit more exciting today. Sadly it was pretty quiet. People were still recovering from the fund drive and taking some much needed time off.




5. Anyone know who I am posing with here? You get a gold star if you do! These cardboard cut outs grace our office and I think they are hilarious.



6. Where I spend my 40+ hours a week. It's small but the view is spectacular.




7. A new part of my daily routine - Foothill traffic. Ugh. I work close to the U of U but it takes me at least 20 minutes to get here!




8. Seth being a saint and doing our taxes. Poor guy spent 2 full days working on them.




9. Pawits Royal Thai, I love this place and I love their decorations.




10. You know me, I love love love babies. I think I must have kissed little Asher about 200 times while over at Meili's.




11. One of the world's greatest dishes, pad thai with tofu!




12. Meili and new baby Asher. Hooray for cute little baby boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment