Feb 17, 2011

February 12th

My lovely friend Meili gave me the heads up about the 12x12 project. Basically you document the 12th day of every month, with 12 photos of that day. I didn't jump on the bandwagon in time to do January but here is a day in "My Life as a Youkstetter: February Edition!"

1. Ding Dongs - these lovely treats played a large role today. We stuffed them in the pockets of our snow gear to have as snacks while snowmobiling. Clearly I couldn't resist because I ate mine before we even got the the starting place of our snowmobile adventure.

2. Maggie - I love Maggie. This is my favorite part of Maggie, her laugh. Not sure what the joke was about but it may have to do with "Glenn" (see picture 9)

3. Seth - he looks hot in this picture. For an hour or more he was trying to get the damn snowmobiles to start, which they never did. Snowmobiling FAIL!

4. Fake riding pose - because we never got the snowmobiles started Dawn and I figured we would pose and pretend we had an awesome time!

5. Ruperts is our favorite restaurant in McCall. We had a fancy dinner our last night there. This is where I had Valentine's Dinner last year too. Funny how that happens.

6. Seth ordered crab legs for an appetizer. I am not sure it was worth the effort to eat.

7. While waiting for our check I did what I do best: animal drawing (on the back of our bill). Any guesses what this one is?

8. Bikini - McCall in the winter means hot tubbing. Hot. Me in a bikini - not so hot.

9. A large part of my weekend was Glenn- the world's biggest zit. I decided to name him, and had to pick a name of an annoying person. I'm sure you can guess my inspiration! We joked that Glenn was Maggie's date for the weekend since her boyfriend couldn't come and she was a 5th wheel. Glenn is still around but far less annoying.

10. Trivial Pursuit - how many of you have ever finished an entire game of Trivial Pursuit? We did - three times over the weekend. It's a miracle! I even won once!

11. Snow sculptures - McCall has a winter Festival and the city is taken over by amazing snow sculptures. This is clearly a train.

12. Gold mining sculpture - Love seth!

Until March.....

No comments:

Post a Comment