Apr 16, 2010

It's Event Week

Sorry for my lack of blogging. It's event week. Which means there is a hell of a lot of this . . .

And this...


(notice how dirty my car is)

And even more of this - which I will be loading with 2 other girls today at 4:00 into a giant truck I will be forced to drive...


Event week means me feeling a whole lot like this...


And and even more like this...

Luckily I have this view to drive away from every night (lovely view of the freeway from my office window)


And this view to drive home to every night


Tomorrow at 2:00 I am going to go home, after what I am sure will be a successful Boise MS Walk - and will take a big fat nap.

Then, it's Jazz playoff time! Woot woot!
I'll be back with a blog with more substance next week. Until then - AAAAAAHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment