Oct 16, 2012

October 12th

October is the best month of the year. I love it so much.  I am so happy I can document a day in October 2012.

 1.  Good morning Millie!  She is so much fun early in the morning.  Seth is lucky to get a few minutes of hugs from our girl  before heading off to work by 7:30am.



2. When Millie went down for her morning nap I FINALLY had time to finish my 1000 page Ken Follett book on WWI.  Now onto "Never Let Me Go" - which I have one week to finish before I host book club.  See what's also on my bookshelf?  That's right - the new JK Rowling.  Damn you book club for making me post-pone her new book for a week!


3. Millie is all dressed up and ready to head outside for a cold run with momma.  How cute is she!?


4.  We decided to go visit Seth at the hospital. I haven't seen where he works yet, or met any of his coworkers.  Plus he's been putting in long hours this week and hasn't had the chance to see Millie much.  It was a good visit.  And his stethoscope sure tasted good. 


5. We didn't have a ton of time for lunch so we stopped at Einsteins for a sandwich.  Millie takes after her mom and dad and ate her pickle.  


6.  I love this girl.  And whoa - I'm a brunette!


7. Grandma Patty came over to babysit for us.  They had a little story time.  Millie LOVES reading.  Note her pumpkin PJs.  


8. The drive up to Snowbird tonight was stunning.  It was a cold, rainy and foggy evening.  I made Seth pull over so I could take some pictures.


9.  Tonight was KUER's annual Brewmixer.  It was a 5 course meal/beer pairing.  Yum!  This was a pumpkin soup....


10. That's a lot of beer.  There were a lot of tipsy people there that night.  


11.  As we walked outside we discovered it was snowing. First snow of the season!


12.  Us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment