Jul 19, 2011

June & July 12X12


I have been dreadfully slow in the blogging world. Finally to catch up with at least my 12X12 photos!

June
1. Newly painted house - we decided to try some blue on for size. The deck wasn't painted yet but it was a good start.

2. Poppies covered the East side of our house. So beautiful. Of course they are dead now and look like overgrown weeds.

3. Jen & Jeremy were in town - along with their cute dogs Oliver and Hugo. They loved Seth.

4. Ah, day 1 of Seth's time off and the dreading pile was already starting to accumulate on my kitchen counter.

5. Homemade Better than Sex cake for Heather's birthday. Yum!

6. I'm a little obsessed with olives right now. The olive bar at Harmon's is fantastic. I usually buy a new tub every time.

7. Dinner at Grandma's house and James being adored by his children.

8. Eric hanging out on the patio during dinner.

9. Heather and I searched for some great old pictures while at Grandma's house.

10. Great pictures like this one - how cute is my brother!?

11. Britney & Sean playing the "nose beep" game with cute little Fred.

12. Oscar playing with Tube Fritas and Tube Bunny - our tubes were so adored.


July

1. Steve and Seth were on their way to fly fish this morning. Before they left they had to enjoy some smoothies - in owl mugs. Why not?

2. Lunch time falter - I can't always resist the Taco Bell. I try but I can't.

3. The HD Radio in my office. Tuned all day long to 90.1.

4. It was one of those days that made me want to pull my hair out at work.

5. My post-work napping nest. Who says I sleep with too many pillows?

6. Mom and I out "bumming" aka - shopping.

7. My favorite part of my morning run, the "S" curve on upper Evergreen.

8. I bought this tonight. And I cried when I saw the cover.

9. It's amazing that a mere 3 bags from Target could = over $100. I can't go to that store and not spend at least $100. Which is why I only allow myself to go there occasionally.

10. I love it when my man cooks. He always puts my cooking to shame. Tonight's menu included a pork loin and mashed potatoes.

11. Packing time! Off to Pittsburgh for 5 days in the morning.

12. We got our piano tuned today, which means I will actually play the piano again.



Until next month! I believe I'll be in Sun Valley on the 12th so that should make for some fun pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment